|OUR MOST TRAVELED TO SPOT IN THE HULLETT MARSH|
|SOME OF THE MARSH PONDS WERE TOTALLY ICE COVERED|
|I WAS SURPRISED TO FIND THIS ROAD INTO THE MARSH STILL OPEN|
|WHILE TAKING THIS PHOTO OF THE ICY ROAD I HADN'T YET NOTICED THE TWO DEER WAY FAR UP AHEAD|
|THE DEER WERE A LONG WAY OFF AND THE ONE ON THE RIGHT WAS MOVING|
|I DIDN'T SEE THE BLUE HERON UNTIL IT WAS AIRBORNE|
|QUICKLY SHOOTING THROUGH THE PASSENGER WINDOW THE SHOTS ARE A BIT SHAKY|
|COMBINE AND TRACTOR DRIVING IN TANDEM|
|THIS FARMER TOOK HIS CORN OFF EARLIER AND IS NOW IN THE PROCESS OF PLOWING HIS FIELD UNDER|
|OUR ARIZONA HOUSE BATHED IN EARLY MORNING SUNLIGHT (OCTOBER 2014)|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A local priest and a pastor were fishing on the side of the road. They thoughtfully made a sign saying, "The End is Near! Turn yourself around now before it's too late!" and showed it to each passing car. One driver who drove by didn't appreciate the sign and shouted at them, "Leave us alone, you religious nuts!" All of a sudden they heard a big splash, looked at each other, and the priest said to the pastor, "You think maybe we should have just said 'Bridge Out' instead?"
--------------------------------A Few Truths About Life::
- There is always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
- One reason to smile is that every seven minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.
- The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home a pleasant atmosphere and let the air out of their tires.
- Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly car payment is due.
- Families are like fudge .. mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
- My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely.
- If you can remain calm, you just don't have all the facts.
- You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes and wonder what else you can do while you're down there.