A cold grey day with a chance of snow Tuesday. Kitchener, seventy-five miles East of us had hail today. I think I will just chalk this one up as the worst Spring of ever!! Saw a Baltimore Oriole in our front yard this afternoon.
THIS MORNING'S SPRING COLORS WERE LOOKING MORE LIKE AUTUMN'S COLORS
Al's Music Box:)) Ventura Highway by America from the album 'Homecoming'. 1972
NO THIS IS NOT THE BALTIMORE ORIOLE
GROANER'S CORNER:((Heard On Noahs Ark::
10. "Did anyone think about bringing a couple of umbrellas?"
9. "Hey, there are more than two flies in here!"
8. "Wasn't someone supposed to put two shovels on board?"
7. "OK, who's the wise guy who brought the mosquitoes on board?"
6. "Help! I need some Pepto for the elephants, QUICK!"
5. "Don't Make Me Pull This Ark Over And Come Back There!"
4. "No Dino, you cannot eat the Pig!"
3. "And whatever you do, DO NOT pull this plug out."
2. "Nice Doggie!"
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING OVERHEARD ON NOAH'S ARK.....
1. "Are We There Yet?"
You are not alone - Worst Spring of Ever here too. We had about a week of decent weather. Today was extremely foggy with light rain, more of the same tomorrow and then Wednesday/Thursday some snow is predicted.ReplyDelete
We used to live in Arrowhead…Fog in the narrows the worst …!Delete
Yes, fog in the Narrows is the worst and was reportedly bad today, I stayed in today as it was foggy here in Arrowhead all day and couldn't see across the lake which generally means it is extremely foggy on the Rim.Delete