We started the day off under cool cloudy skies with a cold wind blowing in off Lake Huron. No walk this morning and instead Pheebs and I headed off to Goderich. With a McDonalds coffee in hand, we slid down around the harbor and beach areas. The dog walking area at Rotary Cove is still closed due to bank restoration work going on along the shoreline. A quick stop at Walmart and we were soon home again.
| BUSH LANE WEST|
| BEACH GROOMING AT GODERICH'S ROTARY COVE|
|CITY WORKERS WORKING ON FLOWER BEDS ALONG COVE ROAD|
Kelly has had at times severe lower back pain these past few weeks and not wanting to take any chances that it may be liver-related she went to see her Nurse Practitioner this afternoon. Home again, Kelly said the Nurse Practitioner spent a lot of time with her and suspects a bulging disc . We have a busy day tomorrow involving Exeter Ontario in the morning and London's University Hospital in the afternoon. And the London stop will also involve two of Kelly's daughters.................
| CHIPPY IS JUST ONE OF OUR FRONT-YARD CHIPMUNKS|
Al's Music Box:)) In memory of Tina Turner. Private Dancer from the album 'Private Dancer'. 1984
| THIS LITTLE FELLOW HAS A CHEEK POUCH FULL OF BIRDSEED|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A man and his wife were sitting in the living room discussing a “Living Will” "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug." His wife got up, unplugged the TV, and threw out all the beer.
| BUSH LANE EAST|
- What gets burning hot right before it freezes? A laptop.
- What do you call a Chinese kid who was born too early? Wong Tai Ming.
- What do you call a Southern kid who was born prematurely? Earl Lee.
- And one who was born late? Tuk Tu Long.
- I got arrested today for walking out of an art museum with a painting. I’m just so confused because earlier when I asked the security if I could take a picture they said "yes".
- I used to work at a factory making plastic Draculas. I was only one of two employees, so I had to make every second Count.
Chippy's a cutie,nice of you to provide his birdseed.Praying that Kelly gets the right help to be pain-free.-MaryReplyDelete
(Kawartha gal) So sorry Kelly has to deal with so much…Sure hope the visit to London hospital with the daughters is what I think it could be 🤞🤞🙏ReplyDelete