A pleasantly warm southerly breeze on our walk this morning told me we were in for a hot and humid day. By 10:30 I was inside with my big fan going. 'On-No' I thought to myself, am I going to have to put shorts on:(( Kelly had slipped up to the Dyanacare Lab in Goderich and was home again by 1 o'clock.
It was way too hot for an afternoon walk so a lot of time was spent in my sunroom recliner today reading between short snoozes.Stuff Happens::- Tao: Stuff happens.
- Catholicism: If stuff happens, you deserved it.
- Protestantism: Let stuff happen to somebody else.
- Judaism: Why does stuff always happen to us?
- Islam: Stuff happens according to the will of Allah.
- Buddhism: The stuff is an illusion.
- Zen: What is the sound of stuff happening?
- Hinduism: This stuff happened before.
- Mormonism: This stuff should multiply.
- Baha'i Faith: Stuff happens in a progressive manner.
- Agnosticism: I'm not sure about this stuff.
- Atheism: That stuff about the stuff is all just made-up stuff.
The school of agriculture's dean of admissions was interviewing a prospective student, "Why have you chosen this career?" he asked. "I dream of making a million dollars in farming, like my father," the student replied. "Your father made a million dollars in farming?" echoed the dean much impressed. "No," replied the applicant. "But he always dreamed of it."
Read more on page: http://www.jokesoftheday.net/
A proper send-off for a friend who served you well :-)))ReplyDelete