|OUR HOUSE WAS LOOKING QUITE SNOWY WHEN PHEEBS AND I ROLLED OUT THIS MORNING|
|OUR GOOD NEIGHBOR MONICA'S BURGUNDY BENCH|
|OUR PARK'S MAILROOM|
|A FEW NICE HOMES AND PROPERTIES ALONG THE WAY|
|PHEEBS AND I TOOK OURSELVES OUT FOR A WALK ALONG THIS BUSH LANE|
|TRACKS IN THE SNOW AND THEY WERE NOT PHEEBS|
|I THINK A DEER MAY HAVE TAKEN A BITE OUT OF THIS APPLE ON THE GROUND|
|PHEEBS AND I HAVE BEEN TO THIS WOODLOT CAMPSITE BEFORE BUT NOT IN WINTER|
|A WEE WINTER'S TABLE FOR TWO|
|'OKAY, WATCH ME JUMP INTO THE JEEP DAD'|
|AND THERE SHE GOES|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Christmas Carols for the Psychiatrically Challenged……………….- Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are
- Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas
- Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angles Sing About Me
- Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and trees and Fire Hydrants and......
- Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get me
- Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
- Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...
Shortly before Christmas, a business man was anxious to get home. The business trip had been grueling and he was not in a particularly good mood. The airport loudspeakers blared Christmas carols he was sick of hearing. He thought their decorations were tacky. The worst decoration, he thought, was the plastic mistletoe hung over the luggage scale. Being in a grumpy mood, he said to the woman at the counter, "You know, even if I weren't married, I wouldn't kiss you." "That's not what it's there for," said the attendant. "It's so you can kiss your luggage goodbye."-------------------
Q. How is the Italian version of Christmas different?
A. One Mary, one Jesus, and 32 Wise guys.
Q: How come you never hear anything about the 10th reindeer "Olive" ?
A: Yeah, you know, "Olive the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names"
Q: What was so good about the neurotic doll the girl was given for Christmas?
A: It was already wound up.
When you consider Christmas, there are four stages in your life:-
1) You believe in Santa
2) You don't believe in Santa
3) You are Santa
4) You look like Santa
Christmas is just plain weird. What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree in your living room eating candy and snacks out of your socks?
Merry Christmas Al and Kelly!ReplyDelete
Merry Christmas. Its been a tough year. Kelly enjoy your kids! Hug them close.ReplyDelete
Merry Christmas Al, Kelly and Pheebs!ReplyDelete
Merry Christmas Al, Kelly and Pheebs.ReplyDelete
Merry Christmas to the Bayfield Bunch!, Thanks for showing us what a White Christmas would look like.ReplyDelete
Merry Christmas to you and Kelly and Pheebe. Have a wonderful day and know we love your blog and appreciate your effort to keep us entertained and spoiled with great photos!ReplyDelete