|COOL CLEAR NIGHTS BRING MORNING'S HEAVY DEW|
|HEADING WEST ACROSS NEW MEXICO WITH ARIZONA'S CHIRICAHUA MOUNTAINS DEAD AHEAD IN DECEMBER OF 2017....WE SURE HAVE SOME GREAT MEMORIES OF THOSE MOUNTAINS FROM BACK IN OUR RANCH SITTING DAYS SOUTHEAST OF TOMBSTONE IN COCHISE COUNTY NEAR MCNEAL|
|THIS IS ABOUT AS FAR AS WE CAN SEE IN ANY DIRECTION FROM OUR HOUSE|
|THIS FARMER IS OUT BURNING THE EVENING OIL|
|ALTHOUGH I COULDN'T SEE THIS BEAN HARVESTER I KNEW WHERE HE WAS|
|NO, THAT ISN'T A FIERCE SHADOW LION FOLLOWING THE SHADOW COWBOY....IT'S PHEEBS|
|FARMERS ARE BUSY ONCE AGAIN IN THIS DRYER WEATHER|
|LOOKS LIKE THIS FELLOW IS GOING TO FLATTEN OUT SOME OF THE HILLS ON HIS LAND EH:))|
|FROM A DISTANCE THESE ROLLING HILLS REMINDED ME OF THE CUSTER BATTLEFIELD IN SOUTHEASTERN MONTANA WITH ALL THE WHITE TOMBSTONES WHERE THE TROOPERS FELL...I TOURED AROUND THAT BATTLEFIELD IN MAY OF 1992|
|A LITTLE MOM AND DAUGHTER TIME|
|THESE CANADA GEESE ARE HAVING A NICE FLOAT ON THE CALM WATERS OF LAKE HURON|
|FAR FAR OUT ON LAKE HURON'S HORIZON TO THE SOUTHWEST I SPOTTED THIS....COULD IT BE THE GREAT LAKES 'FLYING DUTCHMAN' GHOST SHIP|
|ENJOYING A SUNNY MORNING AT THE BEACH|
|ROCK SCRAMBLING AT GODERICH'S ROTARY COVE|
|LOOKING INLAND FROM THE BEACH AND SHORELINE....THE TOWN OF GODERICH IS UP THERE ATOP THAT BLUFF|
|THIS OLD WILLOW TREE HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS|
|MORNING'S HEAVY DEW|
|VESTIGES OF LAST YEAR'S CORN CROP IN THIS YEAR'S BEAN FIELD|
|I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE ROLLING GREEN HILLS|
|THE ONCE GREEN CORN FIELDS ARE NO LONGER GREEN|
|THREE PIECES OF FARM MACHINERY IN THIS PHOTO WITH THE LARGEST MACHINE THE HARDEST TO SEE|
|TULIP LANE FARMS CATTLE|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A Few Ponderings::- Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
- The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat drinking beer all day.
- Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
- Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.
- When single ladies near the age of 50, they tend to get lots of cats...This phenomenon is known as many-paws
- This nun was taking a bath, when there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?," she cried. "It's the blind man.," was the answer.
Says the nun, "Well, come on in and tell me your troubles." In comes the man. "Wow!" he says, "Where should I hang the blinds?"
- If the refrigerator and TV weren't so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all.
- What's the difference between men and government bonds? Bonds mature.