Overnight and morning rain made country roads muddy so there was no walk for us guys at our spot this morning. It was a short drive into and around Bayfield, a walk in the cemetery, then home again.
|HEADING INTO BAYFIELD THIS MORNING|
At least it wasn't freezing cold today (54F) so I spent a little time in the RV cleaning the dash then putting a coating of Armor-All on it. Nice and shiny now instead of looking like a dusty wind-blown potato field.
CEMETERY WALK I WOULD SAY BAYFIELD'S WATER TOWER IS IN DIRE NEED OF A GOOD SCRUBBING
Have I mentioned lately how nice it is to have Kelly home again:))
LOOKS LIKE A SQUIRREL'S NEST TO ME AT BOTTOM LEFT
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A middle-aged woman has a heart attack and is taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she has a near-death experience. During that experience. she sees God and asks if this is it. God says no and explains that she has another 30-40 years to live. Upon her recovery, she decides to just stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, etc. She even has someone come in and change her hair color. She figures since she's got another 30 or 40 years she might as well make the most of it. She walks out of the hospital after the last operation and is killed by an ambulance speeding up to the hospital. She arrives in front of God and asks, "I thought you said I had another 30-40 years?" God replies, "Sorry...I didn't recognize you."
NEAR THE ENTRANCE OF OUR PARK
Jeopardy For Seniors::This is a test for we 'older kids'!
The answers are printed below, (after the questions) but don't cheat! answer them first...
01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask,
"Who was that masked man?"
Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind."
What did he leave behind? A ______ ______.
02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. In early 1964, we all watched them on The __ ________ Show.
03. "Get your kicks, __ _____ __!"
04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to _______ ___ _______.'
05. 'In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ___ ____ ______ _______.'
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we 'danced' under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the '_____.'
07. Nestle's makes the very best... _________.'
08. Satchmo was America 's 'Ambassador of Goodwill.' Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was ____ _________.
09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? ___ _____ _____.
10. Red Skeleton's hobo character was named ______ ___ __________ and Red always ended his television show by saying, 'Good Night, and '___ ____ .'
11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning their _____ _____.
12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? ______ or ___.
13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, 'the day the music died.' This was a tribute to _____ _____.
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called _______.
15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the _____-____.
16. Remember LS/MFT _____ ______ /_____ ____ _______.
17. Hey Kids! What time is it? It's _____ _____ ____!
18. Who knows what secrets lie in the hearts of men? Only The ______ Knows!
19. There was a song that came out in the 60's that was "a grave yard smash". It's name was the _______ ____!
20. Alka Seltzer used a "boy with a tablet on his head" as it's Logo/Representative What was the boy's name was ______.
01. The Lone Ranger left behind... A silver bullet
02. The Ed Sullivan Show
03. On Route 66
04. To protect the innocent
05. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
06. The limbo
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex Watch
10. Freddy, The Freeloader and 'Good Night and God Bless.'
11. Draft Cards (Bras were also burned. Not flags, as some have guessed)
12. Beetle or Bug
13. Buddy Holly
16. Lucky Strike/Means Fine Tobacco
17. Howdy Doody Time
19. Monster Mash
Each time I open your blog now I think how nice it is for Kelly to be home.ReplyDelete