|RAINDROPS ON A SUNNY FRIDAY MORNING|
|NICE SKIES FOR OUR THURSDAY NIGHT WALK|
|NICE SKIES FOR OUR FRIDAY MORNING WALK|
|I SEE A BABY ELEPHANT TRUMPETING ITS HAPPINESS TO THE SKY|
|A POODLE LYING ON ITS BACK FLOATING ACROSS THE SKY FROM RIGHT TO LEFT|
|A LION CUB BOUNDING ACROSS THE THE MORNING SKY|
|SKIES ARE LOOKING A LITTLE GRUMPY TO THE SOUTH|
|I THINK ONE OF THOSE CLOUDS LATER CAUGHT UP TO US IN GODERICH|
|THIS UNEXPECTED CLOUDBURST LASTED 7 OR 8 MINUTES|
|SOME WALKERS MANAGED TO FIND SHELTER UNDER NEARBY TREES|
|AND SOME FOLKS JUST KEPT RIGHT ON WALKING|
|GODERICH IS REPLACING AN OLD PLAYGROUND AT THE BEACH WITH A COMPLETELY NEW ONE|
|HERE'S A QUESTION FOR LONG-TIME READERS.....WHO IS THIS GIRL??|
|WELL, IT'S LITTLE ELLA OF COURSE AND DON'T FEEL BAD IF YOU DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HER, I DIDN'T EITHER (ELLA IS KELLY'S GRANDAUGHTER)|
|I GUESS I HAD BETTER NOT BE CALLING HER 'LITTLE' ANYMORE|
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and "rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.