|IN OUR FRONT FLOWER BED|
Read for a while, snooze for a while. Snooze for a while, read for a while, and repeat. And that pretty much sums up my day. Pheebs and I did make it for a walk this morning but with the humidity already building early on it was only half a walk. Even Pheebs wasn't into it. Jeeped around a couple country roads and came home. I think cooler weather is on the way for Saturday so maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow.........
|OLD MILK CANS MAKE STURDY COUNTRY MAILBOXES|
2. He's probably just hibernating.
3. What does this button do?
4. It's probably just a rash.
5. Are you sure the power is off?
6. The odds of that happening have to be a million to one!
7. Pull the pin and count to what?
8. Which wire was I supposed to cut?
9. I wonder where the mother bear is.
10. I've seen this done on TV.
11. These are the good kind of mushrooms.
12. I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
13. Let it down slowly.
14. It's strong enough for both of us.
15. This doesn't taste right.
16. I can make this light before it changes.
17. Nice doggie.
18. I can do that with my eyes closed.
19. I've done this before.
20. What duck?
21. Well, we've made it this far.
22. That's odd.
23. Don't be so superstitious.