|I THINK THE TOWN OF GODERICH IS DOING A GREAT JOB WITH THE REFURBISHMENT OF ITS SHORELINE AREA OUT IN ROTARY COVE|
|THIS MORNING WAS AS PEACEFUL AS THIS PHOTO SUGGESTS|
|THE SUMMER WHEAT HARVEST IS IN FULL SWING|
|KELLY STOPS AT THIS ROADSIDE STAND ON PORTER'S HILL LINE FOR EGGS AND FRESH VEGGIES|
|NICE CHEVY WAGON|
|WITH A STIFF WIND BLOWING FROM THE NORTH THIS FELLA WAS HAVING QUITE A TIME GETTING HIS TARP OVER A PICNIC TABLE|
|TAKING ADVANTAGE OF EXERCISE EQUIPMENT ALONG THE WAY|
|THE ALGOMA CONVEYER HEADING SOUTH AFTER LEAVING THE SALT MINE DOCK IN GODERICH'S HARBOR|
|HEADING HOME PAST FIELDS OF NEW MOWN HAY|
|HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE MANY BITING DEER FLYS PHEEBS AND I WOULD HAVE TAKEN A WALK DOWN THIS BUSH LANE|
|SLIPPED OFF ON A SIDE ROAD TO TAKE A DRIVE THROUGH THIS SWAMPY AREA|
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.