It was under a drizzly heavy overcast Pheebs and I dribbled ourselves into Bayfield and back this morning. Not even my Garmin GPS could find a satellite signal through the dark murky cloud cover. With our 57F temps, I had a long sleeve flannel shirt over my short sleeve shirt for most of the day.
THESE FIRST TWO PHOTOS PRETTY WELL SUM UP OUR MONING
|DARK CLOUDY SKIES OUT OVER LAKE HURON AT BAYFIELD'S BEACH|
|CORNFIELD ON THE LEFT AND A WHEATFIELD ON THE RIGHT|
|A MISTY DRIZZLE IN THE AIR|
1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. Couldn't concentrate.
2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the ax.
3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it, mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too exhausting.
5. Then, tried being a Chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.
6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it... I couldn't cut the mustard.
7 My best job was as a Musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.
8. I studied for a long time to become a Doctor but didn't have any patience.
9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in. Made a heel out of myself and lost my soul.
10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.
11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.
12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.
I particularly like that first photo.ReplyDelete
Those rainy photos look like Decatur, Al did today. YUCK.ReplyDelete
Great photos and loved the Groaners.ReplyDelete