Doctor Bukala my Urologist fellow called this afternoon with the results of my latest PSA test last week and my numbers continue to drop with them being 0.12 this time. He was very pleased with that and said instead of two PSA tests a year I only need one now so he'll be calling again next year on this day. I still have to get another PSA test for my London Oncologist doctor in a couple months.10. "Did anyone think about bringing a couple of umbrellas?"
A cold and wet rainy 45F kind of day. Not nice. Needing some potting soil and peat moss for future days of sunshine and warmth Pheebs and I slipped up to Goderich and picked those items up along with a few groceries.
MY MORNING TEST SHOT SHOWS OUR YARD TURNING GREENER EVERY DAY
9. "Hey, there are more than two flies in here!"
8. "Wasn't someone supposed to put two shovels on board?"
7. "OK, who's the wise guy who brought the mosquitoes on board?"
6. "Help! I need some Pepto for the elephants, QUICK!"
5. "Don't Make Me Pull This Ark Over And Come Back There!"
4. "No Ham, you cannot eat the Pig!"
3. "And whatever you do, DO NOT pull this plug out."
2. "Nice Doggie!"
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING OVERHEARD ON NOAH'S ARK.....
1. "Are We There Yet?"
“Darling, I think the new dryer is shrinking my clothes.” “No, sweetie, that was the fridge.”