|A BURGUNDY TRILLIUM IN ONE OF OUR FRONT FLOWERBEDS|
|DESPITE A BIT OF DRIZZLE IN THE AIR IT WAS A NICE MORNING FOR A LEISURELY CRUISE THROUGH THE COUNTRYSIDE LOOKING AT ALL THE WELL GROOMED FIELDS|
|THIS BIG OLD TREE IS FURTHER AHEAD WITH IT'S LEAVES THAN MOST OTHERS|
|THIS IS THE FARM WE BOUGHT KELLY'S PONTIAC SUNFIRE A FEW YEARS AGO....IT WAS SITTING IN THAT DRIVESHED TO THE LEFT|
|I LIKE HOW THEY ARE PAVING MORE AND MORE COUNTRY ROADS....A REW YEARS AGO THIS ROAD WAS STILL GRAVEL|
|PHEEBS KNOWS SOMETHING IS UP|
|I THINK SHE KNOWS KELLY IS GOING AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS|
|THERE SHE GOES HEADING FOR SPENCERPORT NEW YORK|
|OUR NEIGHBOR MONICA'S MAGNOLIA TREE|
|I DON'T THINK THE TREE IS AS THICK AND COLORFUL AS OTHER YEARS AND THAT HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR RECENT SPELL OF FREEZING COLD WEATHER|
|OUR FRONT YARD CORKSCREW IS FINALLY SPROUTING A FEW LEAVES|
|SMALL ORIENTAL CHERRY PETALS IN OUR BIRDBATH|
|OUR FIDDLEHEAD FERNS ARE UNFOLDING|
|FOUR PAINTED TURTLES ON THE PARK'S POND BANK|
|WE HAVE ONE RESIDENT FROG IN OUR FRONT YARD FROG POND|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Twenty-one reasons why English is hard to learn.- The bandage was wound around the wound.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The dump was so full it had to refuse more refuse.
-We must polish the Polish furniture.
- He could lead if he would get the lead out.
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- Since there was no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
- A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
- When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
- I did not object to the object.
- The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
- There was a row among the oarsmen on how to row.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- The buck does funny things when does are present.
- A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
- To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
- After a number of injections my jaw got number.
- Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
- I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
- How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
My wife claims I'm a baseball fanatic. She says all I ever read about is baseball. All I ever talk about is baseball. All I ever think about is baseball. I told her she's way off base!
Q: How did Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalog!
Happy Kelly made it to her mom's safely.ReplyDelete
Great that Kelly had an easy crossing and know her Mom was very happy to see her.ReplyDelete
The photos tonight were truly wonderful. Thanks Al and take good care of Miss Pheebs and her sore leg.
Snap off those fiddleheads about 6" down and fry them in a bitter of butter. Delicious.ReplyDelete
Glad Kelly made it to her Mom's Safely. She might have a harder time returning to Canada with all its restrictions.ReplyDelete
Be Safe and Enjoy the Peanut Butter.
It's about time.
Thank God for Kelly's safe trip and an easy border crossing. The first picture of the magnolia tree was amazing.ReplyDelete
Glad Kelly had an easy border cross. I live on the border myself but on the southern border with Mexico.ReplyDelete
The pictures on your blog are of exceptional quality. May I inquire what kind of camera you use?
Thank you for your kind words. I have a Nikon CoolPix P900, a Nikon D7200, a Nikon D5000, a Nikon D3400, and a Nikon D3100. I also carry a Sony Rx100 point and shoot. And I use only Nikon lenses.Delete
Wow, those are a lot of cameras! Thank you for your reply it is very much appreciated.Delete
Gorgeous pictures of the Red Trillium! Glad you got your energy back.ReplyDelete
I am sure that Keely's Mom was very happy to see her. So glad that the border crossing went well.ReplyDelete
Special pats to Pheebs, hope she feels better soon.