|A BURGUNDY TRILLIUM IN ONE OF OUR FRONT FLOWERBEDS|
|DESPITE A BIT OF DRIZZLE IN THE AIR IT WAS A NICE MORNING FOR A LEISURELY CRUISE THROUGH THE COUNTRYSIDE LOOKING AT ALL THE WELL GROOMED FIELDS|
|THIS BIG OLD TREE IS FURTHER AHEAD WITH IT'S LEAVES THAN MOST OTHERS|
|THIS IS THE FARM WE BOUGHT KELLY'S PONTIAC SUNFIRE A FEW YEARS AGO....IT WAS SITTING IN THAT DRIVESHED TO THE LEFT|
|I LIKE HOW THEY ARE PAVING MORE AND MORE COUNTRY ROADS....A REW YEARS AGO THIS ROAD WAS STILL GRAVEL|
|PHEEBS KNOWS SOMETHING IS UP|
|I THINK SHE KNOWS KELLY IS GOING AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS|
|THERE SHE GOES HEADING FOR SPENCERPORT NEW YORK|
|OUR NEIGHBOR MONICA'S MAGNOLIA TREE|
|I DON'T THINK THE TREE IS AS THICK AND COLORFUL AS OTHER YEARS AND THAT HAS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR RECENT SPELL OF FREEZING COLD WEATHER|
|OUR FRONT YARD CORKSCREW IS FINALLY SPROUTING A FEW LEAVES|
|SMALL ORIENTAL CHERRY PETALS IN OUR BIRDBATH|
|OUR FIDDLEHEAD FERNS ARE UNFOLDING|
|FOUR PAINTED TURTLES ON THE PARK'S POND BANK|
|WE HAVE ONE RESIDENT FROG IN OUR FRONT YARD FROG POND|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Twenty-one reasons why English is hard to learn.- The bandage was wound around the wound.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The dump was so full it had to refuse more refuse.
-We must polish the Polish furniture.
- He could lead if he would get the lead out.
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- Since there was no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
- A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
- When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
- I did not object to the object.
- The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
- There was a row among the oarsmen on how to row.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- The buck does funny things when does are present.
- A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
- To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
- After a number of injections my jaw got number.
- Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
- I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
- How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
My wife claims I'm a baseball fanatic. She says all I ever read about is baseball. All I ever talk about is baseball. All I ever think about is baseball. I told her she's way off base!
Q: How did Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A: From a catalog!