It was a bright sunny blue sky morning but with an icy northwind dropping the 32F temps into the low 20's it was cold, cold, cold. Pheebs and I took ourselves for a drive southeast of Varna Ontario to Kerr's Campground for a walkaround. Too early in the season for the campground to be open but I could see they are expanding their RV hook-up sites. This is a very nice scenic family-oriented country RV Park away from city noise, busy roads, and the general hubbub of urban life. I'm guessing there are about 30 units there. Kerr's Campground can be found at the southwest corner of Centennial Road and Bannockburn Line if you are in the area. Entrance to the Park is off Bannockburn Line. Pheebs and I were home shortly after ten.
|BESIDES EXPANDING THE SERVICES I NOTICED A NUMBER OF NEW TREES PLANTED AS WELL|
|AND THIS NEW FENCE HAS REPLACED AN OLDER TUMBLE DOWN ONE|
|THEY HAVE SEVERAL NICE FRESHWATER PONDS HERE AND THIS ONE IS AIREATED|
|THAT'S PHEEBS OUT THERE ON THE WALKING BRIDGE|
|THIS WATERFALL IS BETWEEN THE TWO PONDS|
|THIS ROAD LEADS TO THE RV AREA|
|I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE DUCKS ARE ON THE CAMPGROUNDS POND|
|MUST SAY I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE AN ALL WHITE DUCK|
|THESE CANADA GEESE HAD JUST LIFTED OFF THE POND AS WE CAME ALONG|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Top 10 Reasons to Celebrate Easter::10. You absolutely love the movie, "The Ten Commandments."
9. You look really, really good in yellow.
8. You just went on a low cholesterol diet and didn't want to waste all those eggs in the fridge.
7. You figure any Holiday that starts with a "Good Friday" can't be all bad.
6. You love to bite the heads off chocolate bunnies.
5. It's a good time to check out your neighborhood church and not be noticed.
4. You have this bunny suit you love to wear but are too insecure to wear it without a reason.
3. Even though you don't know what it is, you really like the sound of going to a "Passion Play."
2. You figured since Jesus went to all THAT trouble to make it to the first Easter, you'd give it a shot.
1. As a Christian you celebrate the resurrection every other day, why not Easter too?
An Irish man walks into a bar with bandages all around his feet. His friend asked him, "What happened to you?" "Well," he said, "it all started with a can of soup which said on it 'open can and stand in boiling water for ten minutes'... so I did."
“When I got the bill for the engine rebuild, I blew a gasket!”
I built a model of Mount Everest. My son asked, “Is it to scale?” I replied, “No... it’s to look at.”