|HMMMM, STRANGE HAPPENINGS AROUND OUR BIRD BATH THIS MORNING|
|AWWWW, LOOKS LIKE GRACKLES TO ME|
|WITH TODAY'S HEAT OUR BIRD BATH WAS A VERY POPULAR PLACE|
|A YOUNG GRACKLE THAT HASN'T GROWN IT'S DARKER COLORS YET|
|SPOTTED A FEW CRITTERS ON OUR WAY TO GODERICH|
|A VERY LONG TELEPHOTO SHOT OF A YOUNG DEER IN A FIELD FAR FAR AWAY|
|A LITTLE WHITE CLOUD POODLE FLOATING ON IT'S BACK ACROSS THE SKY|
|THIS MOURNING DOVE IS ALL RUFFLED UP LOOKING TOUGH AND STUFF TO SCARE AWAY A BLUE JAY STANDING AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BIRD FEEDER PLATFORM|
|THE BLUE JAY GOT ALL SCARED AND FLEW AWAY SO THIS LITTLE DOVE RETURNED TO HER NORMAL CUTESY SELF|
Other than that it's been another quiet day. I'm getting along okay with my finger sticking device for testing my blood sugar levels and so far so good with the acceptable numbers. Just to mention something here.....a couple days after starting on Metformin the prescribed diabetes drug I stopped and decided to try something else first. A few readers had suggested something called Berberine so that is what I'm on at the moment. If my blood sugar levels come into line I'll maybe stay with it and if not I'll go ahead and re-start the Metformin. And thanks again everybody for your continuing blog support:))
- You think that Roe v. Wade is a decision you make when crossing the creek.
- It takes you and 31 others in the same room to show off a full set of teeth.
- You've ever stood outside a K-mart for more than an hour arguing with the manager about the shirt and shoes law.
- You've ever gone Christmas shopping at the dollar store.
- You've ever shoplifted Spam.
- Your son has ever stolen disected frogs from Biology class so that your family won't go hungry.