|A NICE SUNNY SATURDAY MORNING FOR FOLKS ON BAYFIELD'S TWO PIERS|
|I THINK HE'S FISHING AND SHE'S REALLY CHEESED OFF|
|GATHERING OUTSIDE BAYFIELD'S SHOPBIKE COFFEE ROASTERS AT THE LEFT|
|WIND TURBINE BLADE SHADOWS IN A BEAN FIELD|
|CORNS UP FIVE, SIX, AND SEVEN FEET IN PLACES|
|WE WALKED THIS SHADY LANE BETWEEN A ROW OF TREES AND A CORN FIELD THIS MORNING|
|CORN COBS ARE FORMING|
|THERE IS A PHOTO DOWN THAT LANE AND YOU CAN SEE IT BELOW|
|FINALLY, MY FIRST MONARCH BUTTERFLY OF THE SEASON|
- Its named Heaven's Waiting Room.
|MY NEW ALL PURPOSE SHELF AND TABLE COMPLETE WITH A COFFEE HOLDER|
|PERFECT FOR A NUMBER OF PURPOSES:))|
|THAT TABLE CAN ALSO FOLD DOWN|
|KELLY'S WORKING ON HER BED ARRANGEMENTS|
|A SPLASH OF COLOR|
|THAT CHROMY THING IS THE TINY RADIO I WANT TO REPLACE WITH A CHEVROLET STOCK RADIO|
|AND BY GOLLY WHERE HAVE WE SEEN THIS LITTLE FELLOW BEFORE|
- Cheap TV antenna can't pick up Xena: Warrior Princess.
- Defibrillator doubles as a remote control.
- Its named Matlock Manor.
- No furniture in it outside of beds and caskets.
- Radio stations alternate between Glenn Miller and broadcasting Last Rites in every language known to man.
- You can't ring a nurse but you can page the attorney's office down the hall.
- Rectal thermometers made of wood.
- Two words: Community Bedpan.