|THIS DRY WEATHER HAS BEEN GREAT FOR FARMERS CUTTING AND BALING HAY|
|THIS DEAD END ROAD IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR A WALK|
|DAISIES ALONG THE WAY|
|LOOKS LIKE WHEAT TO ME|
|EVEN A NICE FOREST ALONGSIDE THE ROAD|
|ONE OF SEVERAL YOUNG GRACKLES IN OUR YARD TODAY|
|MAMA GRACKLE ON LEFT FEEDS JUNIOR GRACKLE ON RIGHT|
Despite this afternoon's heat Pheebs and I did take a walk back along one of the new roads figuring on crossing the little creek and coming back along one of the other new roads. Well, it was not to be. At the spot where Pheebs and I have been crossing lately was a great big orange machine stuck fast in the creek. And boy oh boy was it ever stuck!!
|I FIRST SAW THIS MACHINE BEING OFFLOADED FROM A FLAT BED TRUCK THIS MORNING|
|NEXT TIME I SAW THE MACHINE IT WAS TOTALLY STUCK IN THE CREEK|
|AND BOY OH BOY IS IT EVER STUCK|
|IMAGINE MY SURPRISE A FEW HOURS LATER WHEN I TOOK KELLY DOWN TO SHOW HER THE STUCK MACHINE.....AND IT WAS GONE|
|THE MACHINE WAS ALREADY PULLED OUT AND THAT'S IT IN THE BACKGROUND|
|WELL IT SURE DOESN'T LOOK ANY WORSE FOR WARE AFTER IT'S ORDEAL|
|I THINK THAT D7 BULLDOZER WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN PULLING THE ORANGE MACHINE OUT|
|YEP, THAT DOZER HAS A LOT OF PULLING POWER|
1. Hey y'all, watch this!
2. Hey you! Yeah, you. You got a problem?3. Honey, wait, I can explain!
4. Does that smell like gas to you?
5. I'm telling you, that sign says we're going the wrong way!
6. Officer, this not a gun, it's just my comb.
7. Are you sure you gave the ambulance our new address?
8. Okay, roger that. I'm cutting the blue wire.
9. That dog doesn't look all that mean to me.
10. Don't worry, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.
11. I don't need those depression pills anymore.
12. Hey you, that sign says "No Smoking" for a reason!
How much room is needed for fungi to grow? As mushroom as possible.
Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.