|OUR RESIDENT MOURNING DOVES|
|AHEAD IS THE HIGHWAY 21 BRIDGE CROSSING THE MAITLAND RIVER LEADING TO GODERICH OVER THAT HILL TO THE RIGHT|
|THAT BUILDING ON THE HORIZON WAS ONCE HOME TO CHAMPION ROAD GRADERS|
|AT THE FAR END OF THIS BRIDGE BEGINS THE TOWN OF GODERICH|
|THIS NARROW PATH IS USED BY FISHERMEN TO GET FROM A PARKING LOT ALONGSIDE HIGHWAY 21 TO THE MAITLAND RIVER|
|THIS IS PHEEBS VIEW WALKING ALONG THE FISHERMAN'S TRAIL|
|NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE STAYED VERY CLOSE BEHIND ME THROUGH HERE|
|BACK ON THE MAIN TRAIL|
|AWWW, THERE'S THE JEEP|
|A FEW HAY WAGONS ON THE WAY HOME|
|ALWAYS NICE TO SEE MOURNING DOVES IN OUR FRONT YARD|
- 'Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.'
-'Born Free. . . . .Taxed to Death'
- 'Cover me. I'm changing lanes.'
- 'As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools'
- 'The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.'
- 'Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.'
- 'Conserve toilet paper, use both sides.'
- 'I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!'
- 'Sometimes I wake up grumpy; Other times I let her sleep'
-''Montana --- At least our cows are sane!'
'I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.'
'- 'Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have.'
- 'A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.'
- 'How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?'
- 'Forget about World Peace.....Visualize Using Your Turn Signal !'
- 'He who laughs last thinks slowest'
- 'Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.'
- 'Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...'
- 'Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?'
- Auntie Em: Hate you, Hate Kansas, Taking the dog. -Dorothy.'
- 'Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.'