|IT IS QUITE A LITTLE CIRCUS WE HAVE GOING ON IN OUR FRONT YARD THESE DAYS|
|TOO BIG AND TOO OLD|
|THIS LLAMA STRIKES A STATELY STANCE|
|UP CLOSE WITH AN AGING DAFFODIL|
|OUR PARK'S PAIR OF MALLARD DUCKS ARE STILL ON THE POND|
|TWO MOURNING DOVES KEEPING A WATCHFUL EYE ON THIS MALE ROSE BREASTED GROSBEAK|
|RED WINGED BLACKBIRD|
|DOIN THE GRACKLEGATOR STOMP|
|WORKED UP A BIT OF A SWEAT DOIN ALL THAT STOMPIN|
|WHO SAID ROBINS DON'T EAT SEEDS|
|DESPITE OUR COLD SPRING..... LEAVES, BUDS, AND FLOWERS ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO OPEN|
You might be a redneck if...
- One of the options on your truck is a spitoon.
- The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your spouse.
- You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
- You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
- Jack Daniels makes your list of "Most Admired People."
- You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
- Anyone in your family ever died right after saying, "Hey, y'all watch this."
- You've got more than one brother named 'Darryl.'