|THIS IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT OF THE SNOW IN OUR DRIVEWAY|
|A RAINY DRIVE TO GODERICH AND NO SNOW IN THE FIELDS|
|GODERICH HARBOR STILL ICED UP AS WELL AS LAKE HURON FOR ABOUT A MILE OFFSHORE|
|THIS IS THE NARROW APPROACH FROM LAKE HURON INTO THE HARBOR|
|LIGHTS ARE ON BUT I DON'T THINK ANYBODY'S HOME|
|THE BUBBLING AIR LINE IS WORKING AGAIN|
It has been so nice to hear different bird songs in the trees lately. A couple days ago I saw a Red Wing Blackbird and this morning I heard a Robin nearby. I've also noticed how quiet our bird feeder is now that temperatures have come up above freezing. Even the frantic Squirrel activity has slowed down. Chipmunks are out and I've enjoyed watching 3 bunnies in our front yard. I've also noted over the Winter our bird feeders are busiest when it's cold and blustery. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm into some lawn raking and Spring clean-up in a few days.
|SPOTTED SOME COLORFUL RAILWAY CARS NEAR THE SALT MINE WAITING TO BE LOADED|
|WALKING ON ICY HARBOR WATERS|
- One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
- Never trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent.
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- Married people don't live longer than single people. It just seems longer.
- I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the driver, he was astounded to see that the woman behind the wheel was knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn, and yelled, PULLOVER!" "NO," the woman yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!" ==================