|BAYFIELD'S TEMPORARY BRIDGE SPAN IS BEGINNING TO TAKE SHAPE|
|AND SOMEBODY EVEN PUT SOME WINDOWS IN THE TIM HORTON/CONVENIENCE STORE BUILDING|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Some great things about getting older...
- If you've never smoked you can start now and it won't have time to hurt you.
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either. - Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
- Your eyes won't get much worse.
- Adult diapers are actually kind of convenient.
- Things you buy now won't wear out.
- No one expects you to run into a burning building.
- You don't need the shingles with the 30 year guarantee.
- There is no need to spend money for a psychic to see your future.
- There's nothing left to learn the hard way. - Your joints are more accurate than the National Weather Service.
- Protecting your eyes during a solar eclipse isn't as important as it used to be. - Buying cheap tires and not rotating them makes economic sense.
- You may never have to vacuum under the bed again.
- You don't have to bother planting perennials.