|MORE STEEL GOING INTO THE BAYFIELD BRIDGE PROJECT|
|BAYFIELD RIVER IS ALMOST SKATEABLE|
|NOT A LOT OF ICE AND SNOW ON BAYFIELD'S SOUTH PIER FOR THIS TIME OF YEAR|
|OUR ONLY STOP THIS MORNING AND I DID POP INTO BAYFIELD CAR WASH ON THE WAY HOME|
|LOOKS LIKE THIS FARMER HAS BEEN GETTING IN A SOME WINTER PLOWING|
::Memory Lane:: Quartzsite Arizona January 2008. We spent about a week near Quartzsite and I have gathered together a few pictures from that time period and popped them into a photo album. Best way to view photos is after the album opens click the top left picture then just use the little white arrow on the right side of the pictures to go through the larger photos one at a time. Most photos have captions at bottom left and if they don't pop up just scroll your mouse down a bit under the white arrow. Most pics have captions, some don't. It was while we were here at this location we decided to take all the furniture out of the coach because we had a plan up our sleeve. Tomorrow I'll put an album together and show you what we did:))
|THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURES OF KELLY AND IT WAS TAKEN IN QUARTZITE ARIZONA|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A woman from New York was getting her affairs in order. She wrote her will and made her final arrangements. As part of these arrangements she met with her Rabbi to talk about what type of funeral service she wanted. She told her Rabbi she had two final requests. First, she wanted to be cremated, and second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Bloomingdales. "Bloomingdales!" the Rabbi said. "Why Bloomingdales?" "That way, I know my daughters will visit me at least twice a week."
----------------------------Not So Deep Thoughts::
- The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
- A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
- When you go into court you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.