There was no dropping Kelly off at the hospital's main door this time so we had to park the Jeep in one of the parking garages adjoining the hospital. Parking garages are not one of this small town boy's favs.
|CROWDED PARKING GARAGES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A TEST OF MY PATIENCE|
|KELLY TEXTED PHEEBS TO LET HER KNOW WE WERE ON OUR WAY|
|MY OASIS OF TRANQUILITY THIS MORNING IN A SEA OF EVER INCREASING HUMAN NOISE|
- At a Santa Fe gas station: "We will sell gasoline to anyone in a glass container."
- In a New York restaurant: "Customers who consider our waitresses uncivil ought to see the manager."
- On a long-established New Mexico dry cleaners: "38 years on the same spot."
- In a Los Angeles dance hall: "Good clean dancing every night but Sunday."
- In a Florida maternity ward: "No children allowed."
- In a New York drugstore: "We dispense with accuracy."
- In the offices of a loan company: "Ask about our plans for owning your home."
- In a New York medical building: "Mental Health Prevention Center"