There was no dropping Kelly off at the hospital's main door this time so we had to park the Jeep in one of the parking garages adjoining the hospital. Parking garages are not one of this small town boy's favs.
|CROWDED PARKING GARAGES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A TEST OF MY PATIENCE|
|KELLY TEXTED PHEEBS TO LET HER KNOW WE WERE ON OUR WAY|
|MY OASIS OF TRANQUILITY THIS MORNING IN A SEA OF EVER INCREASING HUMAN NOISE|
- At a Santa Fe gas station: "We will sell gasoline to anyone in a glass container."
- In a New York restaurant: "Customers who consider our waitresses uncivil ought to see the manager."
- On a long-established New Mexico dry cleaners: "38 years on the same spot."
- In a Los Angeles dance hall: "Good clean dancing every night but Sunday."
- In a Florida maternity ward: "No children allowed."
- In a New York drugstore: "We dispense with accuracy."
- In the offices of a loan company: "Ask about our plans for owning your home."
- In a New York medical building: "Mental Health Prevention Center"
I despise waiting rooms with TVs--way too much noise all ready and then add the TV--no thanks! And yes, I too wonder why people talk so loud on their cellphones or talk at all in a crowded place.ReplyDelete
Glad Kelly's procedure went well, you two must be getting tired of all these tests..necessary or not. I don't know why they have to have TVs in waiting rooms at allReplyDelete
Sure hoping everything turns out fine for Kelly. I think you need a dose of good ole Sol, Al.ReplyDelete
Wishing Kelly a good report. Why do people have to talk so loud and let everyone know their business take it outside.ReplyDelete
Praying for you guys as you walk through this difficult time. Remember, God loves you and so do we.ReplyDelete
Next time you seek peace and quiet in a hospital, go to the chapel. Even if you are a “non believer” it’s usually a reliably quiet place to read. Just make sure your phone is set to “vibrate.”ReplyDelete
That parking garage certainly wasn't a favourite of ours! The chapel there is actually right off the main lobby close to the ele vators.ReplyDelete