|I NOTICED SOMETHING ODD IN THIS FIELD EARLIER TODAY|
|SAW A RANDOM SAMPLING OF YELLOW FLOWERS|
|I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUNFLOWERS BLOOMING THIS TIME OF YEAR|
|AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT KIND OF A FIELD CROP THESE FEW SUNFLOWERS WERE GROWING IN AMONGST THESE SMALL PURPLE FLOWERS|
|APPLES AMONG THE PINES|
|STILL A BIT OF COLOR HANGING ON|
|FARMERS WERE BUSY WITH THE CORN HARVEST TODAY|
time Seaforth blog reader recognized me. It
was nice to meet Ron Riley today. Thanks for stopping to say hello Ron. And thanks to Harry Mero, former owner of Bayfield's Stormrunner RV Sales and Service for coming over to say hello as well. I thought that right nice of him. Jim and I timed out today at four hours.
|HEADING WEST OUT OF SEAFORTH IT LOOKED A LITTLE FOGGY AHEAD|
|NOPE THAT WEREN'T NO FOG IT WAS SNOW!!|
|THE FURTHER WEST I WENT THE MORE SNOW I SAW|
|OUR PARK'S CLUBHOUSE|
|STILL SNOWING AS I PULLED INTO OUR DRIVEWAY|
|OUR FRONT YARD WAS LOOKING PRETTY|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A quiz...
No cheating! Don't jump to the answer, just scroll down and answer each question one at a time... Take this test mentally, don't write down your answers, and don't shout them out.
1. Pick a number from
2 to 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between. 2. Take that number that you've chosen, and multiply it by 9.
3. That should give you a two digit number. Take those two digits and add them together.
4. Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
5. Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters. A=1, B=2, C=3, and so on.
6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
7. Take the last letter in the name of that country, and think of an animal.
8. Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color.
9. But always remember, that there are no orange kangaroos in Denmark!!
A Familiar Prayer Slightly Altered::
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink,
Thy will be drunk (I will be drunk),
At home as it is in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillages,
As we will forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, the bitter and the lager.
For ever and ever.