|THE APACHE TRAIL'S FISH CREEK HILL|
|SUPERSTITION SALOON AT TORTILLA FLATS|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A woman answered the front door to find a workman standing on the porch and carrying a box of tools. "I'm the piano tuner ma'am" he announced." But I didn't send for a piano tuner.""I know, but the neighbors did!"
- Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Just "before" someone gets nervous, do they experience cocoons in their stomach?
- It is hard to understand how a cemetery raised its burial cost and blamed it on the cost of living.
- We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.
- The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
- It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try and pass them.
- Laughing stock - cattle with a sense of humor.
- You can't have everything, where would you put it all?
- Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population.
- If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.