|WITH LAKE WATERS HIGHER SO ARE THE WAVES AND IT IS THE HIGHER WAVES WHICH HAVE CAUSED THIS FLOODING|
|GODERICH IS CRACKING DOWN ON RV'ERS OVERNIGHTING DOWN IN THE HARBOR AND BEACH AREAS AND CHECK WHAT'S UNDER THIS FELLOW'S WINDSHIELD WIPER IN PHOTO BELOW|
|DON'T KNOW IF THIS ROADTREK CHAP GOT A TICKET OR NOT|
|ON OUR WAY HOME I NOTICED THIS SNOWBIRD FARMER RV GUY GETTING AN EARLY START ON HIS WAY TO ARIZONA FOR THE WINTER|
Strangest darn thing this afternoon in our front yard. With very few birds around for quite awhile we suddenly had a swarm of birds all pile into the yard at the same time. Could hardly believe my eyes. Goldfinches, Blue Jays, a pair of Cardinals, a Hummingbird, a Downie Woodpecker, a Hairy Woodpecker and a Northern Flicker. Mourning Doves, a Robin, and a Grackle. All these birds appeared in the yard in a space of ten minutes then were all gone again except for the Finches. I've never seen that happen before. I did manage a few photos of some of them but most are a bit blurred from my hasty shooting.
|BLACKIE THE SQUIRREL|
|SPLISH SPLASH PAPA'S HAVING A BATH|
|NO THAT IS NOT MARIJUANA PLANTS IN THERE (SUMAC)|
|ALWAYS A LITTLE TRICKY BACKING THE UTILITY TRAILER INTO IT'S SMALL TIGHT SPOT|
|STANDING AT THE END OF THE NEW ROAD LOOKING BACK TOWARDS THE PARK|
|LOOKING AHEAD PHEEBS AND I WALKED WAY DOWN THERE INTO THE DARK FOREST|
- Your richest relative buys a new house and you have to help take the wheels off it.
- In an effort to watch your cholesterol, you eat Spam Lite.
- Your idea of a seven course meal is a bucket of KFC and a six pack.
- You go to a tupper ware party for a hair cut.
- You've ever spray painted your girlfriend's name on an over pass.
- Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
- Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
- The directions to your house include "turn off the paved road".
- Your dog and your wallet are both on chains.
“An unlucky skydiver's last pun: 'Ah chute!'”
While waiting at the bus stop, a man with a stutter asked another, "E-e-excuse m-me, w-w-what t-time is it?" The other man didn't reply. Again, the man asked, "E-excuse m-m-me, c-can y-you t-t-tell me w-what t-time it is?" Once again, the other man didn't reply. The man with the stutter got angry and stormed off. A third man, having witnessed the whole ordeal, asked the silent man, "Why didn't you just answer the man's question?" The silent man said, "Th-there w-w-would have b-been a b-b-big ff-fight."