|I DON'T AGREE WITH THE FIRST FOUR LINES OF THIS SIGN WHATSOEVER....'RIDICULOUS' THE SIGN IS POSTED AT THE ENTRANCE TO GODERICH'S HARBOR AND BEACH AREAS|
|I WAS GLAD TO SEE THIS RV'ER DISREGARDED THE SIGN AND IS ENJOYING HIS MORNING|
|THIS IS WHAT A TREE'S ROOT SYSTEM LOOKS LIKE AFTER THE WIND BLOWS IT OVER|
|IT WAS SO DARK IN HERE I HAD TO LIGHTEN THE PHOTO|
|MY HAT IS ALWAYS OFF TO THE VOLUNTEERS WHO MAINTAIN THESE TRAILS AND BUILD THESE BRIDGES MAKING THE AREA ACCESSIBLE FOR EVERYONE|
|SOME DAYS WE JUST GET TO THE END OF THE ROAD AND CAN'T GO ANY FARTHER|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Do you need a new car? Here's a little help for you if you can't figure out the answer yourself.
1. Your passenger seat is on the National Register of Historic Places.
2. Instead of an air bag, there is a whoopee cushion taped to your steering wheel.
3. You lose the stoplight challenge to a 14 year old on a moped.
4. 15 minute Jiffy Lube needs to keep your car for 3 days.
5. When you gas up, the attendant asks, "Can I re-duct tape that windshield for you?"
6. Thieves repeatedly break in your car just to steal the "Club."
7. While sitting at a stop light, people keep running up to you and asking if anyone was hurt.
A six year old comes crying to his Mother because his little sister pulled his hair. "Don't be angry," the Mother says, "Your little sister doesn't realize that pulling hair hurts." A short while later, there's more crying, and the Mother goes to investigate. This time the sister is bawling and her brother says..."Now she knows."