|LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF LITTLE FELLERS IN THIS HERD|
|CAME ACROSS THIS OLD TRAILER IN THE WOODS|
APPEARS TO BE ABANDONED
|HMMMM, WHAT DOES THAT SIGN SAY ON THE OUTHOUSE??|
|WE EXIT THE AREA AND PHEEBS IS RUNNING FAST|
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
- Whisper my favorite words: "I'll buy it for you."
- Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
- Adults are just kids who owe money.
- Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?
- Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
- I majored in liberal arts. Would you like fries with that?
- Two men met each other on the beach at Majorca. One looked at the other and asked, "Are you brown from the sun?" "No," replied the other, "I'm Smith from The Times."
- A wife told her husband that he put football before their marriage. “That’s not true,” he said. “After all, this is our fourth season together.”