|YEP THAT'S PHEEBS OUR COW SMOOCHING DOG ALRIGHT|
|I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS TWO FELLAS IN THIS PHOTO UNTIL I EDITED THE PHOTO LATER|
|THERE ARE PROBABLY HALF A DOZEN OR MORE AMISH-MENNONITE SAWMILLS IN THIS AREA|
|A SAWMILL IN THE LITTLE COMMUNITY OF ST. HELENS|
|AMISH-MENNONITE SCHOOLS CLOSE EARLY SO KIDS CAN HELP OUT ON THE FARM|
Pheebs and I were home again around noon but with another dull day upon us I couldn't get myself too excited about any outside projects. Matter of fact I could seem to get too excited about any inside projects either. Just as well as I ended up with 147 photos to edit today. I enjoy editing photos and I was able to whittle that 147 down to 102. Way too many for tonight's post so I will have to stretch them out over a few days.
|AND WHAT WOULD BE A DRIVE THROUGH AMISH-MENNONITE COUNTRY WITHOUT A STOP AT LAKE WAWANOSH|
|FOUR GENERATIONS HERE WITH KELLY'S MOM ON THE RIGHT, KELLY, KELLY'S DAUGHTER REBECCA, AND REBECCA'S DAUGHTER ELLA|
|IS ELLA DEVOURING A BIG PIECE OF PIZZA OR IS A BIG PIECE OF PIZZA DEVOURING ELLA|
|JUST HANGING OUT WITH GRAMMA|
- We know where you live.
- You will need good reading material in approximately 15 minutes.
- Everyone's meal today is on you!
- The "special sauce" came from the floor!
- Guess what our special "drop" was in our Egg Drop Soup and win a free meal!!
- Your colon will self destruct in five seconds.
- A recent prison escapee that is sitting near by wants to love you long time.
- Your dog Sparky...he's no longer missing.
- See the waiter about our new food poison life insurance policies.
- MSG? NO!! Ebola Virus....maybe-