|A PATCH OF INDIGO BLUE IN OUR GREEN CEDARS THIS AFTERNOON|
|NO SQUIRRELS ON OUR FEEDER STATION TODAY BUT LITTLE RED IS STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT|
|INDIGO BUNTING ON LEFT, MALE ROSE BREASTED GROSBEAK, AND FEMALE CARDINAL ON RIGHT|
- The reason for Kelly's long wait to have an MRI done is we think due to the shortage of hospital MRI machines here in our area or Canada. The hospital MRI machines we do have run 24 hours a day and Kelly's appointment is scheduled for 7 o'clock at night.
- The Cedar colored paint I am using for outside decks is made by the Rez company and is called Revitalize.
- There was some concern expressed about Little Red being a Mother and needing a reliable food source. Each time I dump birdseed on the feeder station I sprinkle seed around on the tops of a few flat stump post I have placed in the garden near the feeder.
- Are or will we be missing the Motorhome. At the moment we are not missing it but come November I may have an entirely different answers for those two questions. I generally always have a place in my heart for each and every vehicle I've (we've) owned and the Big was no different. Kelly and I bought our first RV together in September of 1996. It was a 17' 1979 Class C Dodge Centurion and it was the first of 7 RV's to follow over the years. We were RV-less from 2004 to 2006 but have never been without an RV in the driveway from September 06/06 until now. We may very well have one more RV left in us. By the way I have a list of all our RV's and a whole bunch of other vehicles I've had over the years. You can find them here at Clunkers.
- Seems like there is still another question from the last few days stumbling around in the cobwebs of my cranium but just can't think what it is.
|BUSY FARMERS IN THE FIELDS TODAY|
|PHEEBS CHECKS OUT A DITCH FULL OF MARSH MARIGOLDS|
|'FOLLOW ME DAD'|
|LOOKS LIKE SOME LOCALS HAVE BEEN OUT HERE DOING SOME MUDDIN|
|DOGGY IN THE DANDYS|
|FORESTS ARE BURSTING FORTH WITH COLOR|
|THIS WAS THE END OF THE ROAD FOR US AND WE TURNED AROUND|
|YEP THERRE'S THE JEEP UP THERE ON THE LEFT|
|DOGGY RUNNING FAST THROUGH THE GRASS|
|BACK AT OUR PARK IN THE COUNTRYSIDE|
Our newly planted White Clover is doing gang busters with tiny shoots coming up everywhere. I've been socking the water to it too. A lot of outdoor multi-task puttering going on too under warm sunny skies. Damn bugs are out though!!!!
|ALL THOSE TINY GREEN OUT OF FOCUS LEAVES ARE CLOVER|
|I ALWAYS PUT BIRDSEED ON TOP OF A FEW STUMPS FOR THE SQUIRRELS|
|WILD TRILLIUM FLOWER|
God does not hate gay people. He's just mad because they found a loophole in His system.
Since neither of us knows what that plant is and since you can't find it when searching for information, maybe you discovered a new species. Then you could name it after Pheebs.ReplyDelete
It's good to see that Pheebs got you to do your morning walk. (joking)ReplyDelete
Love the photo of the "Doggy in the Dandys!"ReplyDelete
Love the Q&A post. Enjoyed the birds photos as always but most importantly I likes how Pheebs took charge of the walk that morning.ReplyDelete
Great you do care for Little Red. Are the Black ones gone this year?ReplyDelete
We had a thunder storm in Anchorage today, very odd weather.
Nic that you are getting caught up and answered a few questions. I can't imagine not having and rv, I started with a tent trailer in 1968 and have always had an rv ever since. I am sure you may come up with another smaller rig yet.ReplyDelete
Those plants in your Tuesday post are Field Horsetail. It's one of the plants that reproduce by spores, not seeds, and has both fertile and infertile fronds. The brown ones in your picture have the spores; the green ones don't. Those farmers sure are busy these days!ReplyDelete
I hope you get the MRI soon as it will help you determine the road ahead. I can't imagine going through so many RpVs. Since my hubby like to make our own conversions it would be too much work each time. Thankfully we think we have everything we need in the current RV.ReplyDelete