|A PATCH OF INDIGO BLUE IN OUR GREEN CEDARS THIS AFTERNOON|
|NO SQUIRRELS ON OUR FEEDER STATION TODAY BUT LITTLE RED IS STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT|
|INDIGO BUNTING ON LEFT, MALE ROSE BREASTED GROSBEAK, AND FEMALE CARDINAL ON RIGHT|
- The reason for Kelly's long wait to have an MRI done is we think due to the shortage of hospital MRI machines here in our area or Canada. The hospital MRI machines we do have run 24 hours a day and Kelly's appointment is scheduled for 7 o'clock at night.
- The Cedar colored paint I am using for outside decks is made by the Rez company and is called Revitalize.
- There was some concern expressed about Little Red being a Mother and needing a reliable food source. Each time I dump birdseed on the feeder station I sprinkle seed around on the tops of a few flat stump post I have placed in the garden near the feeder.
- Are or will we be missing the Motorhome. At the moment we are not missing it but come November I may have an entirely different answers for those two questions. I generally always have a place in my heart for each and every vehicle I've (we've) owned and the Big was no different. Kelly and I bought our first RV together in September of 1996. It was a 17' 1979 Class C Dodge Centurion and it was the first of 7 RV's to follow over the years. We were RV-less from 2004 to 2006 but have never been without an RV in the driveway from September 06/06 until now. We may very well have one more RV left in us. By the way I have a list of all our RV's and a whole bunch of other vehicles I've had over the years. You can find them here at Clunkers.
- Seems like there is still another question from the last few days stumbling around in the cobwebs of my cranium but just can't think what it is.
|BUSY FARMERS IN THE FIELDS TODAY|
|PHEEBS CHECKS OUT A DITCH FULL OF MARSH MARIGOLDS|
|'FOLLOW ME DAD'|
|LOOKS LIKE SOME LOCALS HAVE BEEN OUT HERE DOING SOME MUDDIN|
|DOGGY IN THE DANDYS|
|FORESTS ARE BURSTING FORTH WITH COLOR|
|THIS WAS THE END OF THE ROAD FOR US AND WE TURNED AROUND|
|YEP THERRE'S THE JEEP UP THERE ON THE LEFT|
|DOGGY RUNNING FAST THROUGH THE GRASS|
|BACK AT OUR PARK IN THE COUNTRYSIDE|
Our newly planted White Clover is doing gang busters with tiny shoots coming up everywhere. I've been socking the water to it too. A lot of outdoor multi-task puttering going on too under warm sunny skies. Damn bugs are out though!!!!
|ALL THOSE TINY GREEN OUT OF FOCUS LEAVES ARE CLOVER|
|I ALWAYS PUT BIRDSEED ON TOP OF A FEW STUMPS FOR THE SQUIRRELS|
|WILD TRILLIUM FLOWER|
God does not hate gay people. He's just mad because they found a loophole in His system.