|SO WHY DID THE 'BLUE JAYS HAVE TO PICK OUR BIRD FEEDER FOR THEIR ANNUAL SPRING TRAINING!!|
|FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN THE OCEAN CASTLE IN GODERICH'S HARBOR|
|TURKEY VULTURE SITTING ON THE RAILWAY TRACKS|
|THERE IS A BUTTERFLY IN THIS PHOTO|
|MALE ROSE BREASTED GROSBEAK|
|THIS FEMALE CARDINAL IS UPSET ABOUT SOMETHING|
|FACED OFF WITH THIS BLUE JAY MAMA CARDINAL KICKED HIM RIGHT OFF THE FEEDER AND BELOW HIS TWO BUDDIES AXEL AND BART CAN'T BELIEVE THE HUMILIATION THEIR TOUGH OLD PAL BRUTUS JUST HAD LAID ON HIM|
|ENJOYING ALL THESE SIGNS OF SPRING|
|HERE COMES MY ARCH NEMESIS|
|CONTEMPLATING THE FEEDER POLE AND BELOW UP IT GOES SO FAST ONE OF THE PHOTOS IS EVEN BLURRED|
|FIGURING THINGS OUT|
- A stitch in time saves nine what?
- After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?
- What do chickens think we taste like?
- What do people in China call their good plates?
- Do crematoriums give discounts to burn victims?
- What is the speed of dark?
If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes from morons?