|HOPING WARMER WEATHER WILL SOON BRING OUR FLOWERBED TRILLIUMS INTO BLOOM|
|ALWAYS A BIG JOB EACH SPRING GETTING ALL THE FLOATING SAILBOAT DOCKS BACK INTO PLACE|
With a home made morning glory muffin and coffee in hand Pheebs and I headed out not knowing where we were going. Rains in the night had ended so at least we had that going for us. Grounds are saturated and there are a lot of areas with flooding problems. Winds again were gusting out of the east and for a second day in a row my camera sat idle between the seats. Not having gone far we were soon back home again within the hour.
Thanks to folks for your kind words regarding my 4,000th post. That was a lot of enjoyable hours at my keyboard over the years. Yes there were many frustrations along the way but it kept me off the street and out of trouble so to speak. Don't know how many posts I have left but I intend to keep plugging along. Thanks again.
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Bumper Stickers::
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
- I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
- He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.
- She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.
- You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
- I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
- Honk if you love peace and quiet. Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
- Atheism is a non-prophet organization.