|OUR FIRST PURPLE/HOUSE FINCH OF THE YEAR|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Reasons Why The English Language Is Hard To Learn
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce. 3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture.
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object.
11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13) They were too close to the door to close it.
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18) After a number of injections my jaw got number.
19) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?
--------------------------------------------What do you call security guards working outside Samsung shops? Guardians of the Galaxy.
Great shots of the House Finch!ReplyDelete
Happy that you put a few words out there along with the wonderful photos of your feathered friends.ReplyDelete
And thank you for all of the hundreds and hundreds of fabulous photos you have shared with us.ReplyDelete
It was not great day , for being outside at all.ReplyDelete
Clemson doesn't seem to mind the rain or puddles and his thoughts about bodies of water seems to be changing. I think maybe his eyesight is going as he walked straight out into it a couple of feet at Elephant Butte before scrambling back. :)ReplyDelete
Like you, we hope the flowers aren't drowned before they can come to life. Oh well, it will get better, we just have to be patient. Stay warm and dry.ReplyDelete
Great bird photos, I appreciate all the trouble it takes you to post a blog. Thank you so much for doing so.ReplyDelete