MOODY MORNING SKIES
STILL A BIT OF FLOODING IN A FEW SPOTSA FRIDAY MORNING SNOOZE
Despite a blustery East wind trying to blow us off our feet we did manage a comfortable walk under cloudy skies along one of the Marsh's dykes in today's 60F temperatures. Not too much stirring yet but did see and hear a few ducks and geese.
NICE TO BE BACK IN THE HULLETT MARSH AGAIN
AN ONTARIO WOOD GATOR
AN ONTARIO WOOD SNAKE
FINISHED PAINTING MY NEW BIRD STATION PIECES AND SATURDAY I WILL PUT IT TOGETHERANOTHER NICE AFTERNOON WALK FOR PHEEBS AND I
It will be one month Saturday morning we arrived home from the Southwest. Any thoughts?? Well, just the overall big one. Glad to be back to all the missed comforts and conveniences of our cozy little home:))
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Some Good Advice::
1. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly removed.
2. Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a while, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
5. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.
7. Have a bad toothache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget about the toothache.
8. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
9. AND..... Sometimes we just need to remember what The Rules of Life really are: You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.
10. If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!
11. And finally... Be really good to your family and friends. You never know when you are going to need them to empty your bedpan.
- “When a new cat arrives, the news spreads quickly via word of mouse.”
- “People are choosing cremation over traditional burial. It shows that they are thinking outside the box.