|SPRING'S MARSH COLORS ARE BURSTING FORTH FROM THE EARTH|
|OH-OH HUMANOIDS APPROACHING....TIME FOR PHEEBS AND I TO CLIMB A TALL TREE AND WAIT FOR THEM TO PASS|
|THERE IS A LOT OF FLOOD WATER IN THE MARSH|
|'FINALLY' WE SAW SOME TREES BUDDING|
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Ponderings::
- Why is the word abbreviation so long?
- How come you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?
- Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
-You know how most packages say "Open here".What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?
- Since Americans throw rice at weddings do orientals throw hamburgers?
- Why are they called buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't they be called builts?
- Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together?
- Why do people without out a watch look at their wrist when you ask them what time it is?
- Why do you ask someone without a watch what time it is?
- Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
- What's the difference between baseball and politics? In baseball you're out if you're caught stealing.