|THEM'S IS SOME NICE TAIL FEATHERS YA GOT THERE BABES|
|CREEKS OVERFLOWING, PUDDLES ON THE ROADS, AND WATER GATHERING IN FARMER'S FIELDS|
|AND YES THAT IS REALLY HOW GREEN MANY FIELDS AND LAWNS ARE LOOKING NOW|
|SOME OF OUR FRONT YARD SHRUBS ARE BEGINNING TO BUD OUT|
Pretty dreary looking down around the Goderich harbor but did see a large ship at the Goderich Elevators. Don't think I'd ever seen the BBC California in port before.
|NOTICE THE WORD 'TUG' PAINTED ON THE SIDE OF THE SHIP....I FIGURE THAT IS FOR TUG BOAT CAPTAINS TELLING THEM WHERE TO PUSH WITH THEIR TUGS|
|MANAGED A FEW BIRD PHOTOS IN OUR FRONT YARD THIS AFTERNOON....MOURNING DOVE AND DID YOU NOTICE THE SIGNS OF SPRING|
|DOWNIE WOODPECKER AND I THINK IT'S A FEMALE|
|MALE CARDINAL ABOVE AND FEMALE CARDINAL BELOW|
I think it was last Fall sometime when I last saw a Squirrel up on our bird station. I was almost convinced I had finally won the Squirrel Wars. Nope, today I spotted not only a Black Squirrel but a Red Squirrel as well up on my newly constructed feeder. Chased the Red Squirrel off three times and each time I missed seeing how it was getting up there. Sooooooo, it looks like the Squirrel Wars are back on for another season:((
With our tall pine trees whipping around in the wind like a bunch of tall green noodles and a short unexpected burst of late afternoon sunshine I was surprised to see a number of birds come in to the feeders.
|A POOR QUALITY PHOTO BUT HAVE INCLUDED IT TO SHOW THE MOURNING DOVE LANDING AND INTERUPTING THE CARDINAL COUPLE|
|HMMMMM, MAYBE THERE IS MORE GOING ON HERE THAN MEETS THE EYE|
|HERE IS A SERIES OF PHOTOS SHOWING THE FEMALE CARDINAL FEEDING THE MALE CARDINAL|
|CARDINALS FEEDING EACH OTHER IS NOT AN UNCOMMON SIGHT AND I HAVE SEEN IT MANY TIMES|
- Tao: Stuff happens.
- Catholicism: If stuff happens, you deserved it.
- Protestantism: Let stuff happen to somebody else.
- Judasim: Why does stuff always happen to us?
- Islam: Stuff happens according to the will of Allah.
- Buddhism: The stuff is an illusion.
- Zen: What is the sound of stuff happening?
- Hinduism: This stuff happened before.
- Mormonism: This stuff should multiply.
- Baha'i Faith: Stuff happens in a progressive manner.
- Agnosticism: I'm not sure about this stuff.
- Atheism: That stuff about the stuff is all just made up stuff.---------------------
- Mummy, can I wear a bra now that I'm sixteen?- No, David.
“I couldn't find the car window ice scraper this morning, so I used a plastic store discount card to clean my windows. It didn't work very well. I only got 20% off.”