A touch warmer today as we etched up into the mid to high 30's. Lots of sunshine. Nice. A usual morning outing for Pheebs and I as we muddied ourselves around a few country roads. Even managed us a short forest walk.
FROSTY MORNING FOR BAYFIELD'S POLE WALKERS BUT THEY ARE A HARDY BUNCH
CONSTRUCTION CONTINUES ON BAYFIELD'S SOUTH PIER
|DECIDING WHETHER TO TAKE AN ICY PLUNGE INTO THE BAYFIELD RIVER|
|IT'S THAT 'MAPLE SYRUP' TIME OF YEAR AGAIN|
|MORNING SUN IS THAWING OUT COUNTRY ROADS AFTER OVERNIGHT BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES|
|STILL A FEW PATCHES OF SNOW IN SOME FIELDS|
|GOOD THING I WASHED THE JEEP A COUPLE DAYS AGO EH......WOULDN'T WANT THIS NEW MUD COVERING UP ALL THE OLD MUD|
It seems about a week after returning from our Southwest travels each year I find myself in a post-travel blog slump. I generally go through a short period of blog dis-interest where I don't much feel like writing. My mind seems to trot out a mild case of the 'poor me's' and I drag out all my usual reasons for losing interest in things. This generally lasts a few days until I can convince myself once again that what I think many times is repetitious blog blathering on my part is actually somehow helpful not only to myself but a few blog readers as well. So, bear with me if you can and I'll work on freeing up the creative side of my mind again and we'll get this roller coaster blog interest of mine back on track again:))
|TOOK OURSELVES FOR A WALK IN THE BANNOCKBURN CONSERVATION AREA|
|SPRING IS HAPPENING|
- You think that Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
- Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan.
- You go to your family reunion looking for a date.
- Your Junior/Senior Prom had a Daycare.
- You think the last words to The Star Spangled Banner are, "Gentlemen, start your engines."
- You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.
- You had to remove a toothpick for your wedding pictures.
- The bluebook value of your truck goes up and down, depending on how much gas it has in it.
- You have to go outside to get something out of the 'fridge.
“I suggested building beds above each other to save space but the idea was debunked.”