I awoke to a ray of sunlight sitting passively on my left shoulder and that right away told me one thing. I had slept in. It was 7:10 and the day was well underway without me. Not often this happens but happen this morning it did. With a fine June day winding itself up Pheebs and I later had our paws and feet on a tall green canopied forest trail east of Zurich Ontario.
I TOOK THESE WHITE SQUIRREL PHOTOS THIS MORNING NEAR CLAN GREGOR SQUARE IN BAYFIELD
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A Few Clever Words by a Few Clever People::
- "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Winston Churchill"
- I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure" -- Clarence Darrow"
- He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)"
- I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." -- Groucho Marx"
- I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." -- Mark Twain
- "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -- Oscar Wilde"
- I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play, bring a friend. If you have one." -- George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill followed by Churchill's response: "Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second, if there is one.
- ""I feel so miserable without you; it's almost like having you here." -- Stephen Bishop
- "He is a self-made man and worships his creator." -- John Bright
- "I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial." -- Irvin S Cobb
- "He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." -- Samuel Johnson
- "He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." -- Paul Keating
- "He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr
- "Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" -- Mark Twain
- "His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." -- Mae West
- "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde
Love the pictures of the white squirrelReplyDelete
Wish we had white squirrels. We only have the large orange ones around Central Illinois.ReplyDelete
Never seen a white squirrel. Really kinda pretty.ReplyDelete
Are they rare?
Yes they are rare, however a town near Bayfield called Exeter is known for it's white Squirrels and a couple years ago I took a some photos of a couple white Squirrels in Varna Ontario just a few miles from Bayfield.Delete
A walk in the woods seldom disappoints...ReplyDelete