CRUISING DOWN THE ROAD IN THE BIG EEE
Rains came and went in the night leaving us with a mainly cloudy day. A short drive to Goderich for Pheebs and I and we were back home again. Traded our Jeep hats for our RV hats, fired up the Motorhome, and off we went to Clinton. The rig was needing a run plus I wanted to flush and dump our gray and black tanks at a dump station near the new fire hall and horse racing facility. That done we picked up some gas at a north end Shell station and headed back home. The Big E ran well.
EASTBOUND FOR CLINTON
MY CHIEF NAVIGATOR ALWAYS STEERS ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
TANKS ARE DUMPED AND WE’RE ON OUR WAY HOME
With today's sky being overcast it was a good opportunity to finish cleaning the coaches glass and I did that by doing the last expanse of glass I had left to do…….the windshield. Motorhome’s back cap was pretty dirty after sitting all summer so with my tall ladder, a bucket of soapy water and a hose I soon had the rear of the rig cleaned up as well. I'll work on the sides over the next few days. Whether we make it to the southwest this winter or not I at least hope to have the Motorhome cleaned up...............................
ONLY REASON THE REAR CAP IS SO SHINY IS BECAUSE IT IS STILL WET
Kelly’s Doctor specialist from London phoned her Thursday morning and said he would be calling her again next week after consulting with other specialists about the results of her scan…………
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Reasons Why The English Language Is Hard To Learn::
1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce.
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture.
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object.
11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13) They were too close to the door to close it.
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18) After a number of injections my jaw got number.
19) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?