Only the soft ticking from our 2 battery operated clocks could I hear in the silent night air. Big change from our past week’s noisy nights. Our 2 clocks hang at each end of our large living room slide. From where I sit facing forward I can see the clock towards the front of the coach and from where Kelly sits she can the clock on the wall behind me as she looks towards the back of the coach. They’re sound is like a couple of slow ticking staggered metronomes. Annoying to some perhaps but soothing to me. I did hear one odd sound in the night though which I figure maybe was a cross between a multi winged Rhinosaucerous and a rare flying sloped back Elephantogemy. They do have some exotically different creatures here in Florida than we do in Ontario you know.
At the first hint of sunrise we were serenaded by the sweetest sounding little song bird somewhere outside our door. Noticed some wading birds down by the pond which I am guessing might be Egrets or Ibisis.
BEGINNING TO LOOK A LITTLE HALLOWEENY OUTSIDE OUR DOOR
We tried to keep our morning low key but the coach needed cleaning and re-organizing so we busied ourselves with that. Also tried setting up our satellite dish but didn’t have any luck getting anything to work. Don’t ask me about the humidity and I won’t grind on you with my whining.
LOOKING A BIT LIKE A FLORIDA SWAMP AROUND HERE ALRIGHT
I wrote the above 3 paragraphs late this morning but am just not feeling well enough tonight to finish my post. Just know we had a great time with Aunt Jean today and I’ll try to get today’s happenings caught up tomorrow………….
GROANER’S CORNER:)) Bumper Stickers::
- Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off - now.
- I won't rise to the occasion, but I'll slide over to it.
- Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
- Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
- I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
- Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
- Okay, who put a "stop payment" on my reality check?
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.