ONLY PHOTOS I HAVE TONIGHT ARE FROM WHEN I SCRUFFLED UP A FEW CACTUS BEDS A COUPLE DAYS AGO
About the only thing of consequence I did today was drive down south of Wickenburg to take some interior/exterior photos of a fella’s house. He’s planning on selling his place himself & needed some photos for various ‘for sale’ sites such as Zillow. He doesn’t own a camera so I was happy to help him out.
No we have not sold our house & yes we are very aware of the rising Canadian dollar. Depending on how things shake out this summer we may or may not be back this way next winter. In a recent post I talked about passing through this area again & at no time can I remember saying we would ‘never be here again’. There is always a chance anyone may never be anywhere they once were at one time. I have blogged more than once how I feel about leaving places thinking I may never see those places again. I, like every one else has been to places I will never be again & that is just the simple reality of life. We’ve already talked about & I’ve already scouted out a number of boon-docking spots around Wickenburg where we plan to stay any time we’re in this area again after our house sells.
We still have one of two offers on the table that we are considering but it involves the buyer selling his house. In case this fellow’s house does sell over the next number of months we have all our papers pre-filled out & the deal will go through the Pioneer Title company via emails, faxes, & phone calls with the final signing being done by us at a notary in Port Huron Michigan just an hour & a half drive from Bayfield. If we get another clean cut full price offer in the meantime we are free to take it so overall it’s actually a favorable situation for us. If nothing happens over the summer we have our cozy little Congress house to come back to in the Fall:))
- Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name
- Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back
- Time is what keeps things from happening all at once
- Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math
- I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian
- Never answer an anonymous letter
- It's lonely at the top; but you do eat better
- I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
- Always go to other people's funerals, or they won't go to yours
- Few women admit their age; few men act it
- If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
- No one is listening until you make a mistake
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else
- We have enough youth How about a fountain of "Smart"?
- He who laughs last thinks slowest
- Campers: Nature's way of feeding mosquitoes
- Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else
- Consciousness: That annoying time between naps
- There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't
- Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?