Turned out to be kind of a cool, cloudy, gloomy day so I’ll just leave you with a few Bayfield sunset photos I took down around the beach & harbor Saturday night:))
GROANER’S CORNER:(( I Am A Senior Citizen::
* I'm the life of the party ... even when it lasts until 8 PM.
* I'm very good at opening childproof caps with a hammer.
* I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I am going.
* I'm the first one to find the bathroom wherever I go.
* I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up.
* I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a word you're saying.
* I'm very good at telling stories ... over and over and over and over.
* I'm aware that other people's grandchildren are not as bright as mine.
* I'm so cared for: long-term care, eye care, private care, dental care.
* I'm not grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, children, politicians.
* I'm positive I did housework correctly before my mate retired.
* I'm sure everything I can't find is in a secure place.
* I'm wrinkled, saggy, lumpy, and that's just my left leg.
* I'm having trouble remembering simple words like........
* I'm realizing that aging is not for sissies.
* I'm anti-everything now: anti-fat, anti-smoke, anti-noise, anti-inflammatory.
* I'm walking more (to the bathroom) and enjoying it less.
* I'm sure they are making adults much younger these days.
* I'm in the initial stage of my golden years: SS, CD's, IRA'S, AARP.
* I'm wondering, if you're only as old as you feel, how could I be alive at 150?
* I'm a SENIOR CITIZEN and I think I am having the time of my life!
Always love the sunsets on Ontario's west coast, excellent pics.ReplyDelete
Sunsets are beautiful, and your photos capture them so well. I think I am always a little sad to say goodbye to another day, so I should get up earlier and enjoy the sunrises!ReplyDelete
Yes, this senior itizen can relate to all that! And some very nice sunset pix too!ReplyDelete
Wonderful pics as always Al!ReplyDelete
That senior list is truly believable!
Be Safe and Enjoy!
It's about time..
I love your pictures as I always do and groaners' corner is so very "dead on". I had a good laugh which is about all I'm still capable of these days.ReplyDelete
Elaine in BC
Great photos, thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Beautiful skies. The silhouettes are especially fun with the multiple colors in the background.ReplyDelete
Really like the first picture, but all of them are spectacular.ReplyDelete