YOU CAN SEE WE HEAD US SOME FUN TODAY:))
I do have a rough draft of today’s post written & I do have most of today’s 186 photos whittled & edited down to nearly a hundred but I just ran out of time & energy tonight. Wednesday night’s post will be about our great Jeep trip today. Today’s post is just mainly an explanation of how I have temporarily screwed up my Blog’s appearance.
I sure messed up my Blog template Monday night. Had seen where Cheryl Ann at DEEP CANYON had changed her background to a nice rustic wood look so I went looking for that to try it out on my blog. Don’t ask me what I did but I guess I had a ‘Senior Moment’ & clanked when I should have clicked & totally clunked my blog. Just some stupid stuff causing me to irretrievably lose my old template….forever!! Ended up with some horrible green & blue look until Kelly came to my rescue & found me another template reasonably close to the original customized one I’ve had since 2007. Problem now is I haven’t been able to access the customizing tools to change the font size & color plus the header title etc. etc. Keep getting a bx-dufjc7 error message. Once I can access the customizing tools I know how to make the changes I need to make to my blogs look. I definitely need to enlarge that hard to read small printing for sure. Kelly feels confident she can resolve the ‘error message’. Me….well I was convinced Monday night after seeing a green/blue blog appear with most of my sidebar missing my blogging days were over. Thought all the stuff on my sidebar including fellow Blogger’s posts & archives were gone forever. I was about ready to grab the anchor & jump overboard. Thoughts of packing up my camera gear & stuffing it all back in the closet & resigning myself to a life of horribly boring mind numbing night time television raced through my head. Eeeeee Gads!!!! Anyway, I’m pooped & that’s it for today. See y’all tomorrow night again………:))
GROANER’S CORNER:(( Food Quips::
- Artichokes are just plain annoying. After all the trouble you go to, you get about as much actual 'food' out of eating an artichoke as you would from licking thirty or forty postage stamps.
- The most remarkable thing about my Mother is that for 30 years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
- I've been on a constant diet for the last two decades. I've lost a total of 789 pounds. By all accounts, I should be hanging from a charm bracelet.
- Told my doctor I get very tired when I go on a diet, so he gave me pep pills. Know what happened? I ate faster.
- I will not eat Oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded, – dead!!
- Watermelon -- it's a good fruit. You eat, you drink, you wash your face.
- Old people shouldn't eat health foods. They need all the preservatives they can get.
Q: How did the red head burn her nose?
A: Bobbing for french fries.