Not a good day for my hip but I was able to get up on the rig's roof this morning with a bucket, a garden hose, & a scrub brush. Time for a good cleaning. That fiberglass roof sure is much easier to clean than our Damon's rubber roof was. Just a little bit of soap & water & it ended up bright & shiny looking like a brand new roof. I like the Gel-coat finish RV's come with nowadays. Long way from those older aluminum sided rigs of yesteryear.
EASY TO SEE THE DIRTY PART & THE CLEANED PART
I don't have a lot to write about today. This hip problem pretty much kept me grounded after I finished cleaning the Winnie Wagon’s roof. I'll see how things go tomorrow.
GROANER'S CORNER:(( One Sunday a cowboy went to church. When he entered, he saw that he and the preacher were the only ones present. The preacher asked the cowboy if he wanted him to go ahead and preach. The cowboy said, "I'm not too smart, but if I went to feed my cattle and only one showed up, I'd feed him." So the minister began his sermon. One hour passed, then two hours, then two-and-a-half hours. The preacher finally finished and came down to ask the cowboy how he liked the sermon. The cowboy answered slowly, "Well, I'm not very smart, but if I went to feed my cattle and only one showed up, I sure wouldn't feed him all the hay."
- Tourists see the world, travelers experience it.
- Home is where your pet is:))
- "If having a soul means being able to feel
love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals
are better off than a lot of humans."
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails -William Arthur Ward
- The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now...AL.
- It is not so much having nothing to do as it is not having the interest to do something....AL.