Our daytime high never made it out of the mid 40’s & subsequently, I never made it too far out of the warm house. Our usual morning walk in the quiet desert, a little raking in the Cactus garden, & that was enough of being outside for me.
Didn’t have any photos for tonight’s post so it was little Rascal Buns to the rescue.
Hadn’t planned on starting my bathroom paint project for awhile but with nothing else to do today, I moved up my indoor schedule. Sitting in my recliner watching television is not my idea of a mentally productive day. Besides, if I have to listen to those two annoyingly repetitive words, ‘fiscal cliff’ any longer I am going to go absolutely & completely bonkers!!
It was one year ago today we bought our cowboy hats. And where did we get em? TOMBSTONE ARIZONA OF COURSE. Kelly’s first one & my third. Lots of colorful characters on Tombstone’s main street that day & my camera was able to catch a few of them:))
WYATT & THE BOYS HEADING FOR THE OK CORRAL
After reading my Sunday night post, GYPSY had a few more thoughts on aging:))
And on this last day of 2012 I say thanks to all you folks who have inspired me to keep this blog going for another year. I thank everyone for their patience & understanding. And I also thank readers for giving me the encouragement, purpose, & confidence to pursue my hobbies of writing, photography & travel. Kelly, Pheebs & I wish everyone out there all the best in the coming 2013 Year. Bar none:))
Oh, & what will the Bayfield Bunch be doing for New Years Eve?? Same thing we do every year……sawing logs:)) And no, it’s got nothing to do with a lumber business. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
GROANER’S CORNER:(( And, it’s not so much the Fiscal Cliff that concerns me the most about the coming year as it is…the Physical Cliff…….AL.
- Tourists see the world, travelers experience it.
- Home is where your pet is:))
- "If having a soul means being able to feel
love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals
are better off than a lot of humans."
- The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails -William Arthur Ward
- The only thing better than right now will someday be the memories of right now...AL.
- It is not so much having nothing to do as it is not having the interest to do something....AL.
- OUR PHOTO ALBUMS -https://picasaweb.google.com/117858411710794543295/