The new Bayfield Bridge has been open to traffic for a number of months now but around the bridge, there is still lots of work going on. The pedestrian walkway is still being built as well as new landscaping at both the north and south approaches to the bridge with most of the activity going on along the west side of the bridge facing the lake.
Rain came in the night and hung around most of the morning cooling things down nicely. Seeing how I had just washed the Jeep a few days ago Pheebs and I stayed off the muddy country roads and simply took ourselves for a slow Jeep waddle into and around Bayfield this morning. For a weekend, at this time of year, there was very little traffic around anywhere, and of course, that is always very welcome in my world.
BAYFIELD'S NEW BRIDGE FROM A A BOATER'S EYE VIEW LOOKING SOUTH I CAN SEE THEY ARE MAKING A ROAD DOWN THE BANK, AROUND A CURVE, AND UNDER THE BRIDGE LOOKING NORTH I SEE A LOT OF LANDSCAPING WORK GOING ON HERE THE PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY IS SLOWLY TAKING SHAPE
|A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE ON THE PEDESTRIAN WALKWAY AT THE TOP|
|DID YOU NOTICE ANYTHING ODD HERE??|
2. I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went 25 minutes over time.
3. Personally I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.
4. I've decided to give our church the $500 a month I used to send to TV evangelists.
5. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday School class.
7. I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!
8. Since we're all here, let's start the service early.
9. Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.
10. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual stewardship campaign!