|BILLIE BUMBLE WAS A BUSY LITTLE FELLOW AGAIN TODAY|
|MORNING'S BLUE SKY|
|SPRING CLEAN-UP FOR KELLY'S PONTIAC SUNFIRE|
|I THINK MY CAMERA SNEAKED UP ON ME WHILE I WAS VACUUMING|
|I WAS UP AND DOWN THAT TALL STEP-LADDER ONE TOO MANY TIMES TODAY|
|HERE'S OUR RESIDENT HANDY PERSON PUTTING A NEW BATTERY IN MY WATCH FOR ME:))|
|THINGS ARE REALLY GROWING IN OUR FLOWERBEDS|
Ellen's Groove:: Here's Ellen practicing with a metronome and having a fun time stumbling her way through a Stevie Wonder tune. Sometimes, when she stumbles, she laughs and says something to her Dad that is not understandable. I've noticed this before and I think she might be speaking Armenian because her dad, Hovak is from Armenia. So she just might have a second language going for her as well. Oh, and she is quite the artist too. Next time I see some of her drawings I will post them.
OUR RHODODENDRON IS BEGINNING TO BUD OUT
GROANER'S CORNER:(( Doctor Bloomfield, who was known for extraordinary treatment of arthritis, had a waiting room full of people when a little old lady, almost bent over in half, shuffled in slowly, leaning on her cane. When her turn came, she went into the doctor's office, and, amazingly, emerged within 5 minutes walking completely erect with her head held high. A woman in the waiting room who had seen all this rushed up to the little old lady and said, "It's a miracle! You walked in bent in half and now you're walking erect. What did that doctor do?" "Gave me a longer cane."
10 Things You Never Hear in Church
1. Hey! It's my turn to sit in the front pew!
2. I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went 25 minutes over time.
3. Personally I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.
4. I've decided to give our church the $500 a month I used to send to TV evangelists.
5. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday School class.
6. Forget the denominational minimum salary. Let's pay our pastor so he can live like we do.
7. I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!
8. Since we're all here, let's start the service early.
9. Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.
10. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual stewardship campaign!
Post a Comment