|WAITING FOR MOM TO COME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL|
|A WEEK FROM NOW MUCH OF THIS LAKE HURON ICE OFF GODERICH'S SHORELINE SHOULD BE GONE|
|HEADING INTO LONDON WITH UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL BEING BEING THAT BUILDING DIRECTLY ABOVE THE HIGHWAY|
|KELLY BAILS OUT OF THE JEEP AND HEADS FOR THE HOSPITAL|
|A NICE DAY TO BE OUT AND ABOUTIN THE COUNTRYSIDE|
|A WAGON LOAD OF STRAW BALES|
|NOT SURE WHAT THOSE KITE LIKE THINGS ARE ON THE GUIDEWIRES|
|A BIG WAVE FROM A FRIENDLY FARMER|
|IT'S NOT EVERY DAY I SEE A PINK TRUCK IN THE COUNTRY|
|LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY HAS BEEN DOING SOME LOGGING|
|WE CAME ACROSS THIS MAPLE SYRUP OPERATION TODAY|
|THESE ARE SAP LINES CARRYING SAP TO HOLDING TANKS|
|THAT IS A PUMP FOR PUMPING SAP THROUGH THE LINES TO THIS HOLDING TANK|
|ANOTHER TANK FOR HOLDING SAP|
|ALL THOSE SAP LINES AND HOLDING TANKS EVENTUALLY PUMP THE SAP TO THESE LARGE STAINLESS STEEL TANKS BEFORE THE SAP IS TAKEN INSIDE AND BOILED TO MAKE MAPLE SYRUP|
|AND YES WE DID GET OURSELVES MUDDIED UP A BIT THIS AFTERNOON|
1. Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.
WAITING AND WATCHING A PORTER BROUGHT KELLY OUT TO THE CAR AND HELPED HER IN....KELLY SAID SHE REALLY DIDN'T NEED THE HELP BUT LIKED THE WHEELCHAIR RIDE ANYWAY HERE COME THE TIM HORTON GOODIES....KELLY ALWAYS INSISTS ON GOING IN AND GETTING THE STUFF HERSELF....SHE'S PICKY THAY WAY PHEEBS KEEPS A CLOSE EYE ON KELLY TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T MISS HER SHARE
Finally home I was surprised to see how much snow and ice had melted since I had snow shoveled my paths this morning. And it's going to be even warmer Tuesday. Oh boy, these are exciting times:))))
HERE'S KELLY LOOKING A LITTLE WORSE FOR WEAR AFTER ENDURING AN ENDOSCOPY PLUS A COLONOSCOPY TODAY
2. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin… they can’t face each other, but, they still stay together.
3. Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen..
4. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.
5. Marriage is when a man and woman become as one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one.
6. Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something she says. After marriage, he will fall asleep before she's finished.
7. Every man wants a wife who is beautiful, understanding, economical, and a good cook. But the law allows only one wife.
8. They say when a man holds a woman’s hand before marriage, that is LOVE. After marriage, that is SELF DEFENSE.