Despite clouds and drizzly rain, Pheebs and I did make it out for a morning walk but following that we came right home again. Same thing for our evening walk with not much going on between walks. Some days are just like that. We'll have another go at it again tomorrow.
| FEMALE CARDINAL|
| A BUG CRAWLING UP THE OUTSIDE OF OUR SUNROOM WINDOW |
GROANER'S CORNER:(( A 90-year-old man goes for a physical and all of his tests come back normal. The doctor says, “Larry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?” Larry replies, “God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He’s fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I’m done, poof! The light goes off.” “Wow, that’s incredible,” the doctor says. A little later in the day, the doctor calls Larry’s wife. “Bonnie,” he says, “Larry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I’m in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof, the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he’s done, poof, the light goes off?” “Oh sweet Jesus”, exclaims Bonnie. “He’s peeing in the refrigerator again!”
| MALE CARDINAL|
A Few Signs You've Joined a Cheap HMO- Annual breast exam conducted at Hooters.
- Directions to your doctor's office include, 'take a left when you enter the trailer park.'
- Tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicle.
- Only proctologist in the plan is 'Gus' from Roto-Rooter.
- Only item listed under Preventive Care feature of coverage is 'an apple a day.'
- Your 'primary care physician' is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
- The only expense covered 100% is embalming.
That bud on the screen looks like what we call a stink bug. Please send Kelly hugs from me.ReplyDelete