|A FEW PHOTOS TONIGHT THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO MY POSTS OVER THIS PAST WEEK|
Not one of my more productive or energetic afternoons. Oh well, I guess sometimes it's okay to simply do less and just enjoy the day as it is in all its pleasant entirety.
SEEN IN PORT ALBERT THIS MORNING
|HAD I BEEN ABOUT 30 SECONDS SOONER I COULD HAVE WATCHED THIS AIRPLANE LAND IN A FIELD|
- Your horn sticks on the freeway behind 32 Hell's Angels motorcyclists.
- You've been at work 3 hours before you notice that your fly is open or your blouse unbuttoned.
- Your twin sister forgets your birthday.
- Your birthday cake collapses from the weight of the candles.
- You call the suicide prevention hotline and they put you on hold.
- You have to sit down to brush your teeth in the morning.
- Everyone avoids you the morning after the company office party.
- Your income tax refund check bounces.
- The bird singing outside your window is a vulture.
- You wake up and your braces are stuck together.
- Your blind date turns out to be your ex-wife/husband.
- You put both contacts into the same eye.
- Your mother approves of the person you're dating.
- Your doctor tells you that you're allergic to chocolate.
- You have to borrow from your Visa card to pay your Mastercard.
- Nothing you own is actually paid for.
- Everyone loves your driver's licence picture, but you think it looks awful.
- The health inspector condems your office coffee maker.
- You invite the peeping Tom in... and he says no.
- The Gypsy fortune teller offers to refund your money when she sees your future.
- People think that you're 40 and you're only 25.
- When the doctor tells you are in fine health for someone twice your age.
- You call your spouse and tell them that you'd like to eat out tonight and when you get home, your find a sandwich on the front porch.
- It costs more to fill up your car than it did to buy it.